Listed below are my current qualifications:-
Summary - Current Qualifications
- Taoist Feng Shui with Dr Baolin Wu, USA
- Advanced Flying Stars with Dr Stephen Skinner of Singapore
- Qi Men Dun Jia - Auspicious Time & Place Selection with David Twicken, USA
- Advanced Numerology with Max Coppa, Melbourne, Australia
- Seership, Omens & Divination from Nature by Caitlin Matthews, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Energy and Space Clearing Training with David Eastoe of Petaltone Essences, Castle Cary, United Kingdom
- Advanced Retail and Business Feng Shui with Master Howard Choy, Feng Shui Architect and the Principal of the European College of Feng Shui (ECOFS), Berlin Germany
- Ba Zhai of the 24 Mountains, San He, San Yuen and Xuan Kong Da Gua with Grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai and his son Master Yap Boh Chu
- Advanced Feng Shui training with Master Raymond Lo of Hong Kong
- Platinum Member of the Association of Feng Shui Consultants
- Professional Member of the International Feng Shui Association - Australian Chapter
- Certificate IV in Feng Shui which included;
- Feng Shui (form, compass and flying stars)
- Geobiology (Geomancy)
- Space Clearing
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Certificate of Chinese Astrology with Vic Ketis, Melbourne
- I-Ching with Vic Ketis, Melbourne
- Four Pillars (Chinese Astrology) Training with Grand Master Vincent Koh, Singapore
- Regularly attend Feng Shui Conventions in Singapore and Australia
- Geomancy Training with Peter Ruehmkorff, Sydney
- Certificate of Astrology with the Melbourne School of Astrology
- Tarot training at the College of Psychic Studies, London
- Various psychic development courses throughout the world
- 20 years in customer service
- 2019 - Feng Shui advice on the interior layout and fitout of the CBA Bank Branch, Victoria Street, Abbotsford.
- 2016 - Feng Shui Consultation and advice on the building design, apartment design and landscape design of Caydon's $150 million building development at Ivanhoe.
- The external and internal feng shui and design of a 4 level 221 bed Aged Care Facility to be built at Box Hill by Blue Cross Community & Residential Services. Architects are Billard Leece Partnership Pty Ltd, Project Management by Sweett.
- Feng Shui audit and recommendations of the plans for the internal fitout of the Mail Exchange Hotel, Mail Exchange Building, 388 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
- Feng Shui audit and recommendations for new plans and fit out of the Monash City Campus, Monash College, 222 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
- Feng Shui audit of Lend Lease/Geyer plans for ANZ Bank Victoria Harbour.
- Feng Shui adit and recommendations for the plans of the Enigma 8 Hotel, North Terrace, Adelaide.