Here are 5 general purpose Feng Shui tips for every office.
- Ensure your office has your name and position on the the wall outside your office so it's easy for people, chi and opportunities to find you.
- Make sure your office is uncluttered and tidy so you don't feel overburdened, tired and unable to think clearly.
- When you sit at your desk you must be able to see your office door and who comes in and out without turning.
- An office with lots of nature light from windows is best. If this isn't possible, ensure your office is well lit. Go outside in natural light for at least one hour a day to keep your body in sync with its natural rhythms.
- Face one of your favourable Kua directions whilst sitting at your desk. To work our your favourable directions visit my free Kua Calculator.